- Born in the cloud, 100% focused on AWS
We are a fast-growing, 100% AWS focused onshore/offshore AWS Advanced consulting partner, supporting our customers to accelerate the reinvention of their applications and data for a cloud native world. Our >350 AWS certified employees excel in developing and deploying database & application migrations, data lakes and analytics, ML/AI, DevOps and application and data modernization/development that drive measurable business impact.
NORTHBAY HAS EXCLUSIVELY PARTNERED WITH AWS FOR OVER
With its comprehensive offer of cloud native innovations, high reliability and customer centric orientation, AWS has remained the most trusted cloud brand.
NorthBay has been working with AWS even before the partner program (APN) was launched in 2012
AWS CERTIFIED STAFF
NorthBay has 350+ staff certified in the latest AWS Services and Tools
Working with our customers, NorthBay deployed 350+ applications and data workloads into production on AWS
NorthBay is a 100% committed AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
OUR AWS COMPETENCIES
NorthBay is proud to have earned the following AWS competencies through technical proficiency and proven customer success
- Data & Analytics Competency
- DevOps Competencies
- Education Competency
- Mobile Competency
- Public Sector Partner
OUR UNIQUE AWS PROGRAM CREDENTIALS
- The AWS Service Delivery Program identifies and endorses APN Partners with customer experience and a deep understanding of specific AWS services.
- The AWS Well-Architected Framework helps cloud architects build secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructure for their applications.
- The AWS Database Ready program delivers business and technical resources to help independent software vendors (ISVs) modernize their software and drive business growth with AWS.
- Database Freedom is a unique program designed to assist qualifying customers migrating from traditional database engines to cloud-native ones on AWS.
NORTHBAY TEAM AWS CERTIFICATIONS
- AWS CERTIFIED DEVELOPER – ASSOCIATE
- AWS CERTIFIED SYSOPS ADMINISTRATOR – ASSOCIATE
- AWS CERTIFIED CLOUD PRACTITIONER
- AWS CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – ASSOCIATE
- AWS CERTIFIED BIG DATA – SPECIALTY
- AWS CERTIFIED DEVOPS ENGINEER – PROFESSIONAL
- AWS CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – PROFESSIONAL
SAMPLE OF OUR AWS SERVICES EXPERTISE
BOARD MEMBER & CO-FOUNDER
Riz Virk is a co-founder, angel investor, board member, mentor, bestselling author, and indie film producer. His areas of speciality include Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital, Social and Mobile Gaming, Online Advertising, Blockchain, New Media, Indie Film-making, Zen Meditation, Writing/Publishing, Creativity & Innovation.
BOARD MEMBER & CO-FOUNDER
Brian Barker has over 25 years of experience in the computer software business. Prior to NorthBay he was a Director at EMC Corp. He also served stints as CEO of Cambridge Technology Vision, an M&A SaaS vendor acquired by Intralinks and was President of ClearSpring Technologies, an event driven management software
vendor acquired by Veritas.
CEO & CO-FOUNDER
Irfan leads NorthBay’s global organization. Irfan has a rich, successful entrepreneurial history of leading organizations. Irfan’s experiences include positions at Accenture as well as numerous leadership positions for organizations he has co-founded including CambridgeDocs and GameView Studios.
Jim is responsible for driving NorthBay’s AWS Professional Services business. Jim has successfully helped propel growth for both public and private companies within the technology marketplace for 30 years both as a co-founder and senior executive. He has held senior leadership roles in Sales, Services, Business Development and General Manager for companies that include SunGard Data Systems, Hyperion, ServiceSoft, Boston Interactive and many others.
Adam is an Operations and Finance Executive and he has served as Managing Director and General Manager of The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation. He was President, CEO and Board Member for Omego, a $300M trade processing business, and COO of Broker/Fund Management Group for Thomson Financial. He
also served as CFO for Thomson Financial, based in Sydney, Australia.
Laxmikanth drives NorthBay technical direction including global solutions, tooling and products. Laxmikanth has nearly 20 years of high-tech experience where he has held lead technical roles with AWS, Oracle and HCL.
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Amy is a seasoned Human Resources Executive with a diverse skill set that includes legal, compliance and administration responsibilities. Amy has provided HR and legal services to large organizations in Healthcare, Food Manufacturing, Professional Services and Publishing.